- Options. From here the player can go back to the lobby, get to the help section or switch off the sound.
- Game control panel. By pressing the buttons on the panel, the player executes all the game actions available at definite moment during the game.
- Score information. The information concerning the current balance of the player, his bets, and wins is displayed here.
- Panel to choose bets. It is used to choose the value when betting. To make a bet the player should choose the chip and click it on the bet field.
- Button to cancel bets. To cancel a certain bet the player should press the button, hover the «cross» over the bet field, and mouse-click it.
- Button to switch off the effects. The player is in the «full-graphics» mode on default, where he can see smooth camera flights, animations, and effects. To switch to a «quick game» mode where all the components are missing the player should press this button.
- Information on the round results. It is a pop-up window that appears in the end of a round announcing its results.
- Table of the bets available. The minimum and maximum sum of the bet that the player can make on this table is indicated here.
- The player’s cards in the first (active) box. The player can act in the box only when it is active.
- Cards of the dealer.
- The player’s cards in the second (waiting) box.
- Notice of the winning combinations. Show the player’s combinations of the highest rank.
- The cards the player wishes to change. To select the cards the player wants to change you have to mouse-click them (the second click cancels the selection). The selected cards are marked gray.
- Fields for a bet. The areas where the player places his chips to make a bet. In the beginning of the game you can make a bet only on ANTE and B fields, the bets on BET, and I fields are made automatically by pressing the corresponding.
- Shoe. A specific device to keep a pack.
- Paytable. The list where the card combinations and payout coefficients are.
- Play button. The list of game buttons is presented below.
- DEAL —orders the dealer to deal.
- PASS — to give up playing further.
- PLAY — to continue playing while making the main bet equal to double ANTE.
- CHANGE — replaces the selected cards with new ones.
- TAKE 6th — takes the sixth card.
- BUY — to buy a «game» for the dealer.
- NEW — to start a new game with new bets.
- REPEAT — allows you to start a new game repeating the previous bet and automatically ordering the dealer to deal.
- CASH — the player balance
- BET — the sum of the current bet
- WIN — the sum of the current win