- Options. From here the player can go back to the lobby, get to the help section or switch off the sound.
- Game control panel. By pressing the buttons on the panel, the player executes all the game actions available at definite moment during the game.
- Score information. The information concerning the current balance of the player, his bets, and wins is displayed here.
- Panel to choose bets. It is used to choose the value when betting. To make a bet the player should choose the chip and click it on the bet field.
- Button to cancel bets. To cancel a certain bet the player should press the button, hover the «cross» over the bet field, and mouse-click it.
- Button to switch off the effects. The player is in the «full-graphics» mode on default, where he can see smooth camera flights, animations, and effects. To switch to a «quick game» mode where all the components are missing the player should press this button.
- Information on the round results. It is a pop-up window that appears in the end of a round announcing its results.
- Table of the bets available. The minimum and maximum sum of the bet that the player can make on this table is indicated here.
- Player’s cards. The combination of the player is selected from the player’s and community cards.
- Dealer’s cards. The combination of the dealer is selected from the dealer’s and community cards.
- Notice of the winning combinations. Show the player’s combinations of the highest rank.
- Fields for a bet. The areas where the player places his chips to make a bet. In the beginning of the game you can make a bet only on ANTE field, the bets on CALL, FLOP and RIVER fields are made automatically by pressing the corresponding button.
- Community cards. The cards that are considered when creating the player’s and dealer’s combinations.
- Shoe. A specific device to keep a pack.
- Draw cards. The place where the cards after the end of the round are put.
- Paytable. The list where the card combinations and payout coefficients are.
- Play button. The list of game buttons is presented below.
- DEAL — orders the dealer to deal.
- BET — to make a bet on CALL field that equals double ANTE, and continue playing.
- RESPONSE — to make an additional bet (at different moments makes bets on FLOP or RIVER), that equals ANTE
- CHECK — to open the fourth or fifth card without an additional bet.
- PASS — to give up a game.
- NEW — to start a new game with new bets.
- REPEAT — allows you to start a new game repeating the previous bet and automatically ordering the dealer to deal.
- CASH — the player balance
- BET — the sum of the current bet
- WIN — the sum of the current win