- Game control panel. By pressing the buttons on the panel, the player executes all the game actions available at definite moment during the game.
- Score information. The information concerning the current balance of the player, his bets, and wins is displayed here.
- Panel to choose bets. It is used to choose the value when betting. To make a bet the player should choose the chip and click it on the bet field.
- Updating the balance.
- Information about the result of the game.
- Table betting limits for the table.
- The marker that is placed on the winning number.
- Main betting area. The field where the player can make his main bets for the roulette: numbers, odds.
- Additional betting area. The field that is a projection of the roulette wheel. It includes definite combinations from the main betting area and groups of numbers. “Final” bets.
- History of the winning numbers. The list of the last ten winning numbers.
- Current winning number.
- Play button. The list of game buttons is presented below.
- Switching modes of play: Normal / Fast Play.
- UNDO — removes last a bet.
- DOUBLE — doubles all bets on the table.
- SPIN — spins the wheel.
- CLEAR ALL — removes all bets on the table.
- REBET AND SPIN — repeats the bets made in previous round and spins the roulette wheel.
- REBET — repeats the bets made in previous round.
- CASH — the player balance
- BET — the sum of the current bet
- CASH — the sum of the current win