We bet You enjoy gambling games. Well, that part's normal, this is where they are created. People are worshiping them, growing dependent on them. We recommend to contact specialized organizations and agencies agencies working to help people with a gambling addiction. Nowadays, a whole host of methods is offered to overcome difficulties with self-control during the game.
But You should know that, despite all the options we offer to addicts, we do not assume any responsibility for possible problems. The gambler is responsible for his actions. What we recommend is to make use of tools and information provided. If the gambler believes that he is unable to comply with the suggested actions or trying to resist the urges to play, then he should have an adequate treatment for gaming addiction.
Here we present effective tips and instructions how to keep self-control during the game to avoid the problems in future.
Are you worried about the someone You love?
We offer a guide containing several ways of support and advice a compulsive gambler hooked to the game.
The following questions are for gambling addicted person and his family members:
• Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
• Do you gamble to escape from problems in your life (boredom, unhappy home life etc.)?
• If you run out of money when you're gambling do you feel lost and in despair, and want to find money to gamble again as soon as possible?
• After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
• Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
• Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even if it is for your bus fare home or for food?
• Are you getting into debt because of your gambling?
• Have others ever criticised your gambling?
• Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
• Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
• Do you put gambling before your family and other loved ones?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
• Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
Answer these questions and count positive answers. The more “yes” variants you have, the more confidently you can say that you suffer from compulsive gambling. It can negatively affect your life. In case, if you want to deal with this problem, get effective recommendations and professional advice in order to increase the level of self-discipline during the game, you should address to specialized institutions, providing assistance to the compulsive gamblers, for example:
• Gamblers Anonymous:
Web resource: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
• GamCare :
Hot line: 0808 802 0133
Web resource: www.gamcare.org.uk
• Gambling Therapy:
Web resource: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Follow this simple advise in order to control the game:
• Determine the exact limit of money amount, which you would like to spend on gambling;
• Determine the amount of your daily deposit;
• Limit your time, sticking to the schedule;
• Start gambling only when all work and duties are fulfilled;
• Do not expect to win and consider it as an additional source of income;
• Do not start playing in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or other intoxication, which can cause courage and feelings of high powers.
. Here you will find all the nuances of responsible gambling. Also, we offer you several effective options for struggling with compulsive gambling.
In case, when you experience difficulties in gambling process control, we propose the following effective ways:
1. Set the deposit limit for a day, week or month, which will give your an opportunity to determine an amount to spend every day, week or month. It is very important to keep to these framework. Special system does not allow you to deposit into account more than you have set for specified period:
• Limiting the financial resources that you want to deposit works effectively. The increase of deposit limits will become available after 24 hours. During this time period you have an opportunity to weigh all the pros and cons of the limit increase.
In order to change possible deposit amount, contact our Support Service and our specialists will promptly answer all your questions.
2. Second option: Self-exclusion. In case if nothing helps you to solve this problem, you should stop playing. In this case, self-exclusion is the best option for you. If you want to use self-exclusion option, then Golden Cave Casino closes your account for a certain time period from half a year to 5 years. You will be able to open your account only after the term of self-exclusion ends.
At the end of self-exclusion period, in case, if you are ready to responsible gambling, want to register in the project and open a real account again, you can contact Support Service and we will provide you detailed consultation on your problem. You will have 24 hours to think over your actions and make a right decision.
Golden Cave Casino seriously treats to compulsive gambling, that is why, when the client tries to open another account during self-exclusion period, we identify him and take appropriate measures.
In order to discuss any question that arise and get professional answers, contact Support Service via e-mail, chat or telephone: 1-855-787-7887.
If you want to apply Account Limitation, Self-Exclusion period or the Daily Limit, we recommend you to do the same in other gambling websites where you have an account.
Persons under 18 years do not have access to gambling. Golden Cave Casino preserves the right to ask any client to confirm his age and check information provided. Before age confirmation the User's Account can be freezed, as well as the deposit and gambling gains withheld until the circumstances are clarified.
The third parties can be involved into the process of Client's age verification. Our Casino recommends you to keep personal account number, password and user name confidential in order to prevent hacking.
Today you can find a lot of software to be used by guardians and parents, which tracks the sites visited by your child and also restricts their access to the Internet.
1. Net Nanny (www.netnanny.com
) – application, which operates as a filter. It blocks an access of a certain computer to suspicious websites.
2. CYBERsitter (www.cybersitter.com
) – application, which makes a list of forbidden websites.
3. Gamblock (www.gamblock.com
), Betfilter (www.betfilter.com
) – applications, blocking an access to the websites, promoting gambling.